Frequently Asked Questions
About the re-opening of Regina Coeli
- What measures has Regina Coeli taken to secure course members’ health safety?
- The training course that I had booked was cancelled due to Regina Coeli having to close. What should I do now?
- I have already done a part of my language training course and still have some days due to me. What should I do now?
About Language Institute Regina Coeli
About our language courses
- What kind of training courses do you offer?
- How are my starting skill levels determined?
- What is ‘a week with the Nuns’?
- When can I start?
- Why stay at Regina Coeli?
- Are the lessons given by nuns?
- Is it possible to learn a language in one week?
- What are the fees of Regina Coeli?
- What is the difference between the price excluding VAT and the price for private persons?
- What is the difference between weekday and weekend programmes?
- Can I join a group?
- Who are my fellow participants?
- How do you determine the number of days of language training I need?
- Can I spread my training out over a longer period of time?
- Can I take a training course together with a colleague?
- Do you also offer e-learning?
- I would like to prepare for the NT2 exam. Is this possible at Regina Coeli?
- I am considering following language training at Regina Coeli. Is this something for me?