Frequently Asked Questions
About the re-opening of Regina Coeli
- Why are you only offering one-week language training courses?
- Are the online courses still being offered at a reduced rate?
- I would like to improve my language skills as soon as possible but do not want to book a whole week. How can you help me?
- What measures has Regina Coeli taken to secure course members’ health safety?
- Is it obligatory to stay overnight at Regina Coeli during the language training course?
- Am I allowed to go outside during my language course in Vught?
- The training course that I had booked was cancelled due to Regina Coeli having to close. What should I do now?
- I have already done a part of my language training course and still have some days due to me. What should I do now?
- When will it be possible to book a short training course of less than a week?
About Language Institute Regina Coeli
About our language courses
- What kind of training courses do you offer?
- How are my starting skill levels determined?
- What is ‘a week with the Nuns’?
- When can I start?
- Why stay at Regina Coeli?
- Are the lessons given by nuns?
- Is it possible to learn a language in one week?
- What are the fees of Regina Coeli?
- What is the difference between the price excluding VAT and the price for private persons?
- What is the difference between weekday and weekend programmes?
- Can I join a group?
- Who are my fellow participants?
- How do you determine the number of days of language training I need?
- Can I spread my training out over a longer period of time?
- Can I take a training course together with a colleague?
- Do you also offer e-learning?
- I would like to prepare for the NT2 exam. Is this possible at Regina Coeli?
- I am considering following language training at Regina Coeli. Is this something for me?