Why Regina Coeli?
- Learn Dutch from a team of native speakers
- Follow your unique training programme and learn exactly what you need
- Immerse yourself in Dutch and practice with fellow students at our institute
You’ll never forget it
Immerse yourself in Dutch at Regina Coeli. During the lessons, you work with your language trainers on your personal learning goals based on the knowledge you already have. Even if you’re just starting to learn Dutch, you’d be surprised by how much you probably already know. After all, you already speak your mother tongue, and so you may already understand some Dutch. By making connections with the languages you speak, you’ll learn Dutch faster and remember it better.
During your stay, you can connect with fellow students and practice Dutch in an inviting, relaxed atmosphere. In this way, you get to prepare yourself perfectly for all kinds of situations you’ll encounter after your training: having a pleasant, informal conversation with colleagues, participating in a Dutch meeting, meeting new people, and who knows how much more!
An ideal place to learn Dutch
At Regina Coeli, you're able to completely concentrate on learning the Dutch language. You stay in a quiet environment and really escape from work and daily life. You get to practise and experiment with the language to the fullest at our language institute.
Regina Coeli’s roots lie in those of our founders’ international cloister. For a long time, the lessons were given by an international group of nuns. Nowadays, highly educated Dutch people teach Dutch. We are still proudly known as ‘the Nuns of Vught’.
Learning Dutch at Regina Coeli is also very safe now. In connection with COVID-19, we follow a protocol that pays attention to:
- maintaining a 1.5-meter distance
- observing strict hygiene measures
- creating a pleasant and safe stay
Improve your Dutch now!
Make a professional impression
Types of language courses
|Individual language training||For 2 persons or more||For secondary school students|
* also available online
** for Regina Coeli alumni only
Frequently asked questions about Dutch courses at Regina Coeli
I’ve already tried learning Dutch so many times. Why would it work at Regina Coeli?
Our method differs from other language institutes in several crucial areas:
- You follow a personalised programme that's completely in line with your goals and interests. You’ll be enthusiastic from start to finish because the training is all about you.
- You receive plenty of personal attention through the guidance and private lessons given by your trainers. You go at your own pace and don’t have to take others into account.
- Everyone at the institute is learning a foreign language when they’re there. That’s incredibly motivating.
- You can retreat from the world and concentrate completely on learning the language with us.
- Because you work so intensively with the language, you really notice how quickly you progress.
These elements ensure that you can learn to speak languages so well when you come to Regina Coeli.
Do I have to speak Dutch the whole time during my course?
You come to us to learn Dutch, of course. Still, it can sometimes be useful to fall back on a language you speak well while you're in a lesson for things such as explanations or to make connections to the language you already speak.
If you want to relax between lessons, you’re also free to communicate in a language you speak well. Maybe there are students in-house who are learning your language that you can help by chatting with them. And our staff is always happy to speak English with you.
Are there also possibilities to learn Dutch online?
You can also take online, face-to-face lessons at Regina Coeli. To get off to a flying start, however, we recommend intensive language training at our institute.
What level do you need to come for language training at Regina Coeli?
Your current level in Dutch doesn’t matter. Whether you’re a beginner and learning the basics of Dutch, or already have advanced skills and want to communicate more convincingly, we will create a personal programme for you to help you achieve your goals.
When can I come to Regina Coeli?
As a result of the COVID measures, we are temporarily unable to accommodate as many students as we normally can in Vught. As a result, we have to work with a waiting list. We recommend booking as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
How much does training at Regina Coeli cost?
After your intake, you’ll receive a personal proposal from us. In it, you’ll find your programme fees, and then you decide if you want to follow the training. You can also find an indication of our rates on our rates page.