An Arabic course at Regina Coeli
Why Regina Coeli?
- The training is completely individual.
- The content of the training is adapted to the specific context you need it for.
- You are taught by highly-educated native speakers with extensive experience in providing Arabic lessons. They can give you excellent explanations in both Dutch and English.
- You can fully immerse yourself in learning the language at our institute.
- You will learn to speak Arabic well in a short time, including key professional terminology.
Basic Arabic programme
Module 1: writing and sounds
A three-day training block with a half a day of instruction each time. This is given by a language trainer and followed by a half a day of independent study. In this module, you learn Arabic writing and typical Arabic sounds. You can do this using the vocabulary put together especially for you by your trainer.
Module 2: learning to communicate in Arabic
A module of six days in total in which you work on a solid foundation in the Arabic language. We recommend that you do not take all six days consecutively, but take a break after three or so days. This is planned in to fit your own schedule.
If you already have a foundation in Arabic, we build on this in your training. In your intake, you discuss with the language trainer how long your training will last and what you can achieve. You also determine your starting level with the teacher at that moment. It is a good idea to prepare for the intake conversation by practicing Arabic and warming up beforehand.
Learn the language and the culture
Frequently asked questions about Arabic learning
Is Arabic difficult to learn?
Arabic is a Semitic language. These languages differ in how they sound, the way they are written, their words and their structure from the widely-spoken Germanic and Romance languages of the West. That means you need to be ready to take a deep dive into the language. An intensive course with a great deal of individual guidance will definitely help you to learn the language quickly and well.