An Arabic course at Regina Coeli
Why Regina Coeli?
- The training is completely individual.
- The content of the training is adapted to the specific context you need it for.
- You are taught by highly-educated native speakers with extensive experience in providing Arabic lessons. They can give you excellent explanations in both Dutch and English.
- You can fully immerse yourself in learning the language at our institute.
- You will learn to speak Arabic well in a short time, including key professional terminology.
Learn the language and the culture
Frequently asked questions about Arabic learning
Is Arabic difficult to learn?
Arabic is a Semitic language. These languages differ in how they sound, the way they are written, their words and their structure from the widely-spoken Germanic and Romance languages of the West. That means you need to be ready to take a deep dive into the language. An intensive course with a great deal of individual guidance will definitely help you to learn the language quickly and well.
When can I come to Regina Coeli?
As a result of the COVID measures, we are temporarily unable to accommodate as many students as we normally can in Vught. As a result, we have to work with a waiting list. We recommend booking as early as possible to avoid disappointment.