Russian training at Regina Coeli
During your Russian language course, you will follow a personal programme which has been tailored to your situation. You follow private lessons and your team of language trainers puts you to work doing independent study assignments outside the lessons. You also get to make use of our institute’s numerous amenities, which allow you to focus entirely on learning the Russian language.
Your training programme
At Regina Coeli, you learn Russian in the way that suits you best. During your intake, you and a language trainer compose a programme to suit your needs and which addresses:
- your skill level
- learning style
- the situations in which you want to be able to communicate in Russian
Why Regina Coeli
- You learn Russian in a short time when you do it intensively
- The focus is on learning to communicate in Russian
- You receive lessons from native speakers
- You follow a personal programme with multiple private lessons
- At our institute, you can fully concentrate on learning the language
Introduction to the language
As a beginner, the Cyrillic alphabet and pronunciation form important cornerstones of your programme. You can then expand your Russian vocabulary and start communicating in Russian.
Lesson days with a fixed pattern
Every lesson day follows a fixed schedule, alternating between private lessons and independent study time. Your day starts at 8.20 a.m. and ends at 5.30 p.m. This is followed by dinner. You can also make use of our accommodation options for students.
Would you like to know if a course at Regina Coeli is suitable for you? Then call one of our Client Services employees on +31 (0)73 - 684 87 52 (available between 9.00 and 17.00).