When would a training at Regina Coeli be a good option for you? When…
- you are going to take an exam in a foreign language.
- you need to take an entrance test for higher education, such as for hotel school.
- you need the language for a study.
- you are going abroad for an internship or job.
- you want to stand out in a crowd when it comes to your language skills.
How are we different from school?
- We look at what you need instead of just working according to a specific method.
- With us, you learn to communicate so well that you’ll continue to benefit from it in the future. It’s not about learning tricks for exams or admissions.
- We give one-to-one lessons. You aren’t herded into a class with fellow students.
- The emphasis in your lessons is on talking and applying your knowledge.
- You are taught by one or more native speakers.
Our training options for youths
|ONLINE BOOST||LANGUAGE WEEKEND||INTENSIVE WEEK|
|2 individual online lessons a week and e-learning in a personal programme.||Immersion in the language from Friday evening to Sunday afternoon, with individual lessons shaped around your personal programme.||
||Week-long immersion in a language in a varied programme with four private lessons a day.|
|for youths 15 years and up
||for youths 15 years and up
||for ages 17 and up
|Dutch, English, French, German, Spanish
||Dutch, English, French, German, Spanish
||Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish|
|Read more >||Read more >||Read more >|
Learning a language with the famous nuns
Maybe you’ve never heard of Regina Coeli, but does the name ‘the Nuns of Vught’ ring a bell with you or your parents? Our language institute’s roots lie in a religious order, and the lessons used to be taught by nuns. Those lessons were so good that we became famous for them.
Now, we mainly give language training to people with important international jobs. Of course, our language trainers have to be able to have proper conversations with them, which is why they’re all highly educated and speak several languages. We still regularly hear our trainees say: ‘I learned the language better in five days than in all my years at school together.’
Do you think language training at Regina Coeli could be something for you? Then please contact us. We will discuss the possibilities with you and, if necessary, arrange an intake with a language trainer.
- Call us on +31 (0)73 684 87 90
- Register for language training