Enormous progress can be made in one week. When beginning to learn a language, a course member’s Common European Framework level generally increases one level after a week. The higher your level, the longer you would need to study to reach the next level. At your personal intake, the language trainer will give you as realistic as possible an idea of what to expect in terms of results.
Related questions in this category
- Why stay at Regina Coeli?
- When can I start?
- What are the fees of Regina Coeli?
- Can I join a group?
- Who are my fellow participants?
- Are the lessons given by nuns?
- Do you also offer e-learning?
- How do I register for a course at Regina Coeli?
- I would like to prepare for the NT2 exam. Is this possible at Regina Coeli?
- I am considering following language training at Regina Coeli. Is this something for me?