Enormous progress can be made in one week. When beginning to learn a language, a course member’s Common European Framework level generally increases one level after a week. The higher your level, the longer you would need to study to reach the next level. At your personal intake, the language trainer will give you as realistic as possible an idea of what to expect in terms of results.
Related questions in this category
- What kind of training courses do you offer?
- How are my starting skill levels determined?
- What is ‘a week with the Nuns’?
- When can I start?
- Why stay at Regina Coeli?
- Are the lessons given by nuns?
- What are the fees of Regina Coeli?
- What is the difference between the price excluding VAT and the price for private persons?
- What is the difference between weekday and weekend programmes?
- Can I join a group?
- Who are my fellow participants?
- How do you determine the number of days of language training I need?
- Can I spread my training out over a longer period of time?
- Can I take a training course together with a colleague?
- Do you also offer e-learning?
- I would like to prepare for the NT2 exam. Is this possible at Regina Coeli?
- I am considering following language training at Regina Coeli. Is this something for me?