No, that is not the case any longer. All lessons at Regina Coeli are given by language trainers who are native speakers. The order is, however, still closely involved in the goings-on of our institute.
Related questions in this category
- What kind of training courses do you offer?
- How are my starting skill levels determined?
- What is ‘a week with the Nuns’?
- When can I start?
- Why stay at Regina Coeli?
- Is it possible to learn a language in one week?
- What are the fees of Regina Coeli?
- What is the difference between the price excluding VAT and the price for private persons?
- What is the difference between weekday and weekend programmes?
- Can I join a group?
- Who are my fellow participants?
- How do you determine the number of days of language training I need?
- Can I spread my training out over a longer period of time?
- Can I take a training course together with a colleague?
- Do you also offer e-learning?
- I would like to prepare for the NT2 exam. Is this possible at Regina Coeli?
- I am considering following language training at Regina Coeli. Is this something for me?