No, that is not the case any longer. All lessons at Regina Coeli are given by language trainers who are native speakers. The order is, however, still closely involved in the goings-on of our institute.
Related questions in this category
- Why stay at Regina Coeli?
- When can I start?
- What are the fees of Regina Coeli?
- Can I join a group?
- Who are my fellow participants?
- Is it possible to learn a language in one week?
- Do you also offer e-learning?
- I would like to prepare for the NT2 exam. Is this possible at Regina Coeli?
- I am considering following language training at Regina Coeli. Is this something for me?