In addition to the privacy statement, you can read on this page which personal data of customers and relations Regina Coeli records.
What do we use your personal details for?
We collect personal details from our customers and connections to conduct our services, close and execute an agreement and in specific cases, comply with legal obligations.
Particularly, your personal details are processed:
- To provide you with information you requested, and send you our newsletter or pamphlets/flyers;
- To register the intake and/or language training you requested, handle it administratively and invoice it;
- To take care of the made-to-measure language training we agreed on with you and communicate about it;
- To resolve any submitted complaints;
- To comply with the legislation and rules based on Language Institute Regina Coeli B.V. and Regina Coeli Language Courses B.V.;
- To conduct analyses and (management) reports in order to improve our services.
In all other possible situations, personal details are only processed with the explicit consent of party/parties concerned.
Which personal details do we collect?
We process the personal details of customers and connections required for our services. Some of these details are required to be able to use our services. Additional data might be advisable to better gear the services to your wishes and qualities or to meet more specific demands or obligations from clients. You are personally responsible for the correctness of the data you provide.
The details below are recorded in the registration:
• Name and address particulars, e-mail address and other contact details;
• Date of birth, nationality, sex and mother tongue;
• Education level;
• Name and address of the referring authority/the company you are employed by;
• If required, name and address particulars, e-mail address and other contact details of your contact person;
• Debtor data.
Details regarding your language training:
• Language and type of training you are interested in/have registered for (target language);
• Your starting level, and final level to be obtained in the target language;
• Your learning aims for the language training;
• The language explanations can be provided in (support language);
• Training data and additional stays;
• Level obtained after completing the language training;
• E-Regina exercises performed;
• Your progress;
• Advice to further develop your linguistic skills;
• If relevant, your dietary preferences;
• Your evaluation of the language training;
• Other data requiring recording in accordance with the application of any statutory regulation;