- 10 sessions of two hours each on Mondays from 18:30 till 20:30 in Vught
- Lessons in a group of 5 participants
- Homework assignments
- Access to Regina Coeli’s e-learning system for three months
Who is the training for?
You can follow this course if you are from Ukraine and already speak some English. In addition, it is important that you have access to a laptop or PC at the place you are staying. You will need a laptop or PC for your homework assignments.
If you would rather learn English a bit faster and reach a higher level, then an individual training course, such as a full training week, might be right for you.
Business booking: € 649 euros (excluding VAT)
Private booking: € 699 (VAT exempt)
This price includes course materials and coffee and tea during the lessons.
Tip: Many Dutch employers find it important for employees to speak the language and develop themselves. Maybe your employer can support you.
Erica Goedegebuure tel. 06 – 31689043, email@example.com
The training takes place on these dates:
- Monday 10 October, 18.30 – 20.30
- Monday 17 October, 18.30 – 20.30
- Monday 24 October, 18.30 – 20.30
- Monday 31 October, 18.30 – 20.30
- Monday 7 November, 18.30 – 20.30
- Monday 14 November, 18.30 – 20.30
- Monday 21 November, 18.30 – 20.30
- Monday 28 November, 18.30 - 20.30
- Monday 12 December, 18.30 - 20.30
- Monday 19 December, 18.30 - 20.30
The training will take place at Regina Coeli in Vught (Martinilaan 12). This location is easily to reach by car and public transport.