In-company language training
Regina Coeli (the Nuns of Vught) organises in-company training programmes with high returns on investment. Together, we decide how we can best arrange an in-company training programme. We will also honestly advise you on any better alternatives to in-company training. We strive to deliver the best training results to each and every participant and to satisfy our clients.
How does in-company training work at Regina Coeli?
Every in-company training programme at Regina Coeli is tailor-made. We thoroughly discuss the goals of the training with the client, and then make personal intake appointments with each participant. This allows us to select the best possible lesson materials for the group. There is also an option to blend group and private lessons.
For optimal results:
- groups are small
- participants have shared learning goals
- participants have similar starting levels
In-company or group training?
You can arrange on-site language training, but your employees can also come to our institute. This has some distinct advantages:
- The participants can concentrate on learning the language and are not distracted by daily business.
- A natural team-building process takes place because participants undergo an intensive experience together.
- The training can be delivered by different trainers. This variety helps participants stay sharp and focused.
- The participants can make extensive use of our e-learning system.
Interested in in-company training?
We would be happy to discuss the options with you. Contact us by filling in this form, or call +31(0)73-6848790 and ask for Client Relations.
Regina Coeli - That's why!
- Highly effective
- Fully tailored to your wishes, abilities and level
- Task-based, practical teaching and learning
- Rapid results
- All language trainers are native speakers