Most of Regina Coeli’s course members come to our institute to follow an individual programme. That doesn’t take away from the fact that you share many moments with your fellow participants during breaks, at lunch, at dinner and at other times.
Related questions in this category
- What kind of training courses do you offer?
- How are my starting skill levels determined?
- What is ‘a week with the Nuns’?
- When can I start?
- Why stay at Regina Coeli?
- Are the lessons given by nuns?
- Is it possible to learn a language in one week?
- What are the fees of Regina Coeli?
- What is the difference between the price excluding VAT and the price for private persons?
- What is the difference between weekday and weekend programmes?
- Can I join a group?
- How do you determine the number of days of language training I need?
- Can I spread my training out over a longer period of time?
- Can I take a training course together with a colleague?
- Do you also offer e-learning?
- I would like to prepare for the NT2 exam. Is this possible at Regina Coeli?
- I am considering following language training at Regina Coeli. Is this something for me?