Most of Regina Coeli’s course members come to our institute to follow an individual programme. That doesn’t take away from the fact that you share many moments with your fellow participants during breaks, at lunch, at dinner and at other times. When you are welcomed on your first day, you will receive a list of people who are following courses at the same time you are.
Related questions in this category
- Why stay at Regina Coeli?
- When can I start?
- What are the fees of Regina Coeli?
- Can I join a group?
- Is it possible to learn a language in one week?
- Are the lessons given by nuns?
- Do you also offer e-learning?
- How do I register for a course at Regina Coeli?
- I would like to prepare for the NT2 exam. Is this possible at Regina Coeli?
- I am considering following language training at Regina Coeli. Is this something for me?