We follow closely the guidelines issued by the Dutch National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM), and the protocols of both our branch organisation NRTO and Koninklijke Horeca Nederland, the organisation representing hospitality businesses in the Netherlands. You can read how we have put these guidelines and protocols into place at Regina Coeli in our own Protocol. The core issues are the measures governing hygiene and the ways in which we have made 1.5 m distancing possible.
Related questions in this category
- What kind of training courses do you offer?
- How are my starting skill levels determined?
- What is ‘a week with the Nuns’?
- When can I start?
- Why stay at Regina Coeli?
- Are the lessons given by nuns?
- Is it possible to learn a language in one week?
- What are the fees of Regina Coeli?
- What is the difference between the price excluding VAT and the price for private persons?
- What is the difference between weekday and weekend programmes?
- Can I join a group?
- Who are my fellow participants?
- How do you determine the number of days of language training I need?
- Can I spread my training out over a longer period of time?
- Can I take a training course together with a colleague?
- Do you also offer e-learning?
- I would like to prepare for the NT2 exam. Is this possible at Regina Coeli?
- I am considering following language training at Regina Coeli. Is this something for me?