Each student receives a personalised programme. It is designed around your learning objectives, not our way of working. The number of days you follow a training course depends on your wishes and goals. For example, if you want to learn to speak English fluently but do not have any prior knowledge of the language, your training course will naturally be longer than if you already speak English well and only want to brush up on your presentation skills.
You can choose to follow a language course on working days or at weekends.
Read more about the method >
Related questions in this category
- How are my starting skill levels determined?
- What is ‘a week with the Nuns’?
- When can I start?
- Why stay at Regina Coeli?
- Are the lessons given by nuns?
- Is it possible to learn a language in one week?
- What are the fees of Regina Coeli?
- What is the difference between the price excluding VAT and the price for private persons?
- What is the difference between weekday and weekend programmes?
- Can I join a group?
- Who are my fellow participants?
- How do you determine the number of days of language training I need?
- Can I spread my training out over a longer period of time?
- Can I take a training course together with a colleague?
- Do you also offer e-learning?
- I would like to prepare for the NT2 exam. Is this possible at Regina Coeli?
- I am considering following language training at Regina Coeli. Is this something for me?