Regina Coeli’s training courses are VAT exempt. This means that you do not pay the usual 21% VAT on the course price. We are, however, obliged to charge 9% VAT for catering and overnight stays. This price is interesting for individuals, freelancers (depending on your situation), the medical, social and cultural sector, the banking and insurance industry, and government institutions.
You will find two prices for each training course on our rates page. The price excluding VAT applies to companies that can reclaim VAT. The total VAT amount can be found on the invoice.
The price for individuals includes the VAT amount you pay. If you cannot reclaim VAT, this is a more advantageous rate for you.
Related questions in this category
- What kind of training courses do you offer?
- How are my starting skill levels determined?
- What is ‘a week with the Nuns’?
- When can I start?
- Why stay at Regina Coeli?
- Are the lessons given by nuns?
- Is it possible to learn a language in one week?
- What are the fees of Regina Coeli?
- What is the difference between weekday and weekend programmes?
- Can I join a group?
- Who are my fellow participants?
- How do you determine the number of days of language training I need?
- Can I spread my training out over a longer period of time?
- Can I take a training course together with a colleague?
- Do you also offer e-learning?
- I would like to prepare for the NT2 exam. Is this possible at Regina Coeli?
- I am considering following language training at Regina Coeli. Is this something for me?