The length of the language course we recommend depends on your ambitions. What are your learning objectives? And what is your starting level? Before you book a course, you have a personal intake appointment with a trainer to determine these things and more. The trainer then estimates of the number of training days you will need to achieve your aims. From there, it is entirely up to you.
Related questions in this category
- What measures has Regina Coeli taken to secure course members’ health safety?
- What kind of training courses do you offer?
- How are my starting skill levels determined?
- What is ‘a week with the Nuns’?
- When can I start?
- Why stay at Regina Coeli?
- Are the lessons given by nuns?
- Is it possible to learn a language in one week?
- What are the fees of Regina Coeli?
- What is the difference between the price excluding VAT and the price for private persons?
- What is the difference between weekday and weekend programmes?
- Can I join a group?
- Who are my fellow participants?
- Can I spread my training out over a longer period of time?
- Can I take a training course together with a colleague?
- Do you also offer e-learning?
- I would like to prepare for the NT2 exam. Is this possible at Regina Coeli?
- I am considering following language training at Regina Coeli. Is this something for me?