You can register using the form on this website. After we have received your request, we will send you an invitation to set up a My Regina Coeli account. Here you can fill in the information we require in preparation for a personal intake interview that is conducted prior to a language training course. Furthermore, we will contact you within two working days to make an appointment for your personal intake interview.
Your registration only becomes official when you have agreed to the specified terms of the contract and our general terms and conditions.
Related questions in this category
- Why stay at Regina Coeli?
- When can I start?
- What are the fees of Regina Coeli?
- Can I join a group?
- Who are my fellow participants?
- Is it possible to learn a language in one week?
- Are the lessons given by nuns?
- Do you also offer e-learning?
- I would like to prepare for the NT2 exam. Is this possible at Regina Coeli?
- I am considering following language training at Regina Coeli. Is this something for me?