Your starting skill levels are based on:
- The results of the language test you take prior to your course.
- The impressions of the trainer with whom you have the intake appointment. At least part of that consultation takes place in the target language.
Your team of trainers may adjust your starting level at the start of the course if necessary.
Related questions in this category
- What measures has Regina Coeli taken to secure course members’ health safety?
- What kind of training courses do you offer?
- What is ‘a week with the Nuns’?
- When can I start?
- Why stay at Regina Coeli?
- Are the lessons given by nuns?
- Is it possible to learn a language in one week?
- What are the fees of Regina Coeli?
- What is the difference between the price excluding VAT and the price for private persons?
- What is the difference between weekday and weekend programmes?
- Can I join a group?
- Who are my fellow participants?
- How do you determine the number of days of language training I need?
- Can I spread my training out over a longer period of time?
- Can I take a training course together with a colleague?
- Do you also offer e-learning?
- I would like to prepare for the NT2 exam. Is this possible at Regina Coeli?
- I am considering following language training at Regina Coeli. Is this something for me?