Regina Coeli has developed a range of materials to support course members in improving their language skills online. This is, however, only done in combination with language training at our location. The returns on language training are highest when there is good interaction with the trainer and when you can fully focus on the training. For this reason, we do not offer stand-alone e-learning.
Related questions in this category
- What measures has Regina Coeli taken to secure course members’ health safety?
- What kind of training courses do you offer?
- How are my starting skill levels determined?
- What is ‘a week with the Nuns’?
- When can I start?
- Why stay at Regina Coeli?
- Are the lessons given by nuns?
- Is it possible to learn a language in one week?
- What are the fees of Regina Coeli?
- What is the difference between the price excluding VAT and the price for private persons?
- What is the difference between weekday and weekend programmes?
- Can I join a group?
- Who are my fellow participants?
- How do you determine the number of days of language training I need?
- Can I spread my training out over a longer period of time?
- Can I take a training course together with a colleague?
- I would like to prepare for the NT2 exam. Is this possible at Regina Coeli?
- I am considering following language training at Regina Coeli. Is this something for me?