My Regina Coeli is Language Institute Regina Coeli’s portal for candidates and course members. You gain access to the portal by registering for a language course or requesting an appointment for a personal intake.
Because you and Regina Coeli compose your tailor-made training programme together, we naturally need to know who you are, what you would like to learn, your skill levels and why you would like to follow a particular language course. When you fill in the requested information and complete the skills assessment in My Regina Coeli, the language trainer doing your intake can prepare for the intake appointment properly and go into greater depth with you concerning your needs during the appointment.
If you decide to book your course, you can then provide your invoicing details and dietary wishes via My Regina Coeli so we can prepare your proposal and invoice.
Related questions in this category
- How can I use My Regina Coeli?
- If I have to set up an account for someone else, do I use my own email address?
- My email address has changed. Can I change that myself in the system?
- Where can I see what I need to do to prepare for my course?
- I see that I can make a new group in My Regina Coeli. What is meant by that?