Regina Coeli re-opens for course members as from 7 June
The Regina Coeli team is getting ready to re-open its doors, and course members are welcome as from Sunday, 7 June. With the necessary guidelines and protocols in place, Regina Coeli will be giving language training courses again at the institute in Vught. At the same time, it will continue to offer online language training courses.
Starting up with intensive weeks
To safeguard the health of course members and staff alike, Regina Coeli is initially only able to welcome course members who come for a full week from Monday to Friday and who stay at the institute’s own guest accommodation, Eikenheuvel. As soon as it is also feasible to offer shorter training courses at the institute, Regina Coeli will increase the number of programmes available.
If you would like to do a language training course at Regina Coeli as soon as possible, please ask for the Monday to Friday intensive individual language course option. If not, you may want to consider the option for an online training course. If you would prefer to do a shorter course at the institute, please let us know.
Measures for health safety and hygiene
Regina Coeli has taken the following measures to optimise health safety and hygiene at the institute:
- Course members are assigned a classroom for the whole week in which they have their lessons with a maximum of two language trainers. There is a Plexiglas screen between course member and trainer;
- A course member is assigned a seat in the restaurant and orders breakfast, lunch and dinner via an App. Restaurant staff observe social distancing rules;
- As far as possible, there is a one-way system in and around the building. In addition, there are 1.5 m markers in various places as a reminder to keep distance;
- Classrooms and rooms in guest accommodation Eikenheuvel are cleaned following strict protocols;
- There are disinfecting products in every room;
- Course members and Regina Coeli staff receive in-depth information on the guidelines for learning and working safely at Regina Coeli.
A complete overview of all measures taken can be found in the Regina Coeli Protocol.
Online language training courses
Since Regina Coeli had to close its doors, many people have taken advantage of the option to do an online language training course. Due to the limited number of course members initially allowed at the institute, we are continuing to offer online lessons as an alternative to shorter courses and in-company courses.